A Superior Window of timeless appeal, which can be left, open for ventilation in wet weather, and be made in a wide range of configurations featuring:
A wide range of glass up to 6.76mm single glazing is available, whether it be for privacy, sound, energy, security or purely decorative reasons. Double glazed units are available wih a thickness of 18mm. These units can be made up of varying thickness of glass and air gaps to achieve energy and acoustic requirements. All double glazed units are argon gas filled as standard.
Timber prime coated ready for painting or K.D. Hardwood reveals suitable for staining are available in sizes to suit the relevant types of construction.
• Smooth clean lines with mitred, beveled sash frame for aesthetic appeal
• Keylock winders for extra security
• Continuous hinge to top hung sash for strength
• Rubber seals to provide maximum protection from draughts when closed
• Optional easy fitted flyscreens